Please choose from 3 of the following Main Courses.
For heat levels of spices see (H-0) to (H-5).
1) Springbok Fillet, the amazing flavour of this meat will only need a very light seasoning and offered with a choice of our special sauces.
2) Buffalo Kebabs, the surprising tenderness of this meat will be brushed, grilled and served with a ‘Red Currant and Port Sauce (H-0).
3) Crocodile Tail, a texture similar to a cross between chicken and fish. The mild flavour of this extraordinary meat will be enhanced with a basting of ‘Kansas City Sauce’.(H-0).
4) Wild Boar Boerewors, minced and stuffed into a sausage ring with Southern African spices transforms the basic sausage to the elite league. (H-1).
5) Spatchcock Quail, the sweet flavour of this little game bird will be immersed in a simple marinade of garlic, fresh herbs, lemon and cracked black pepper before gently cooked on the grill (H-0).
6) Tofu and Vegetable Kebabs, Wiltshires finest and freshest, brushed with a Mediterranean marinade of fresh herbs, garlic, lemon and cracked black pepper. (H-0).
Please choose 3 of the following Side Orders.
1) Jacket Potato, served with a choice of home made herb butters.
2) Mealie Pap, a traditional African maize dish cooked in a cast iron pot. Once on the plate it is topped with a knob of butter and/or tomato and onion gravy.
3) Al’s Kalahari Mushrooms, black mushrooms grilled with olive oil and butter, with a topping of soft cheese and garlic, drizzled with lemon juice.
4) Pumpkin in spiced coconut, a Southern African favourite which accompanies most meat dishes.
5) Crunchy Cheese and Pineapple Salad, a light and summery salad with the crunch coming from the croutons.
6) Mixed Leaf Salad, Kalahari style, a wonderfully fresh selection of green leaves with shavings of parmesan and seeds of pomegranate fruit, finished off with a drizzle of a piquant vinaigrette.
Please choose 2 of the following desserts.
1) Eton Mess, a blend of whipped fresh cream, crushed meringue pieces and diced fresh strawberries.
2) Koeksisters, another very popular Southern African delicacy, plaited dough, deep fried until golden brown then immersed in a lemon and ginger syrup. The serving of fresh whipped cream alongside is optional.
3) Tropical Fruit Cooler, an amalgam of chopped fresh fruit splashed with a sweet orange liqueur.